Sew Sweet Handmade Clothes for Kids - Yuki Araki
This product is currently sold out.
Best suited for kids from two to five years old, the sewing patterns in this Japanese sewing book are simple, casual, and look good on any kid. Araki provides westernized patterns in four sizes, plus diagrams and instructions for twenty-two pieces. Simple lines give kids room to move, and the classic styles look good on any frame.
Sewing designs include:
- Shoulder-tie camisole top and dress
- Classic smock shirt and dress
- Four variations of a basic elastic-waist skirt
- Shorts and easy-breezy kid-style leggings to pair with any top
- Button-front and pullover tops
- Adorable bucket hat
- Parents will love dressing their kids in these economical and easy-to-make clothes. Nothing could be simpler—or sweeter!