Merchant & Mills - EU Linen - Tidal Stripe
This product is currently sold out.
European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. Tidal is a beachy cloth made up of a plethora of different pastel stripes.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- 143cm wide.
- 5.9oz, 200gsm.
- 100% Linen.
- The stripes run parallel to the selvedge.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 111.